Ms. Anita Roper
How It Works
The purpose of the Miss Anita Roper Scholarship Fund Program is to provide supplemental or additional funding towards tuition and other expenses to one (1) deserving student per school year.
Students must be full-time students of Reagan Memorial Baptist Girls Secondary School Yaba.
- Must not have disciplinary issues for 2 consecutive years
- Must demonstrate or express interest in scholarship by applying by due date
- Must complete student essay by due date
- Must have good academic standing
- Must have 2 letters of recommendation from faculty (teachers)
To be considered, applicants must complete an online application and return to scholarship fund review committee by March 31, 2019.
- A completed application form. Only completed forms will be considered
- 2 letters of recommendation with at least one from a teacher and/or school official at staff level.
- A one page, 250-word essay (Describe why you are applying for the scholarship, and briefly describe your educational and career goals)
- Last report card
- All 4 items must be submitted before application will be considered.
- Completed forms should be completed and submitted electronically.
- Letters of recommendation and report cards should be uploaded as pdf files.
- Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supporting materials must be sent by email@example.com and received by March 31, 2019